Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's Fantastic!

My newly redesigned and exciting website (www.marypaladin.com) has hit the airwaves, or would that be cyberspace? Either way...it's gone LIVE! It's colorful, it's multi-level, it's interactive and I am thrilled!

Can you imagine that I (the techno loser) tried to build my own website from scratch? Well 4 books for referral(Websites for Dummies the well worn manual of the selection), and nearly a year of futility, it still looked pretttty bland! With the expertise of a great web designer (Aaron, of Branded Designs Inc =) it seemed quicker than a blink and it was ready for all to see.

The site features my portfolio, my latest book, my events and even a shopping page! Yes...I am REALLY taking a jump into the "now" offering the convenience of browsing from the comfort of your favorite chair! Who'd a thunk it?!?!?

I hope you have a moment to stop by and check it out. I'd love to hear what you think! Drop me a note- the writer in me will see to it that you recieve a timely (and most likely lengthly) response!

No comments:

Blog Archive