Monday, May 11, 2009

Lots of Time Today!

I arose at 5:30 this morning. Usually it is 6 or 6:30 and I manage to get rolling pretty early on in my day; today was fabulous! With that extra bit of time I got so much done that I sat down for my lunch(I skipped b'fast) at 10:04; I was starving!

I had spread 2 bags of mulch (by 8:30) at the cemetary on my parents' graves as the final touch to 3 hours of weeding, transplanting, trimming, digging and edging. It is something I do every Mother's Day if it is need of a major overhaul-yesterday it was. So today with the mulch it looks great.

Planted and mulched here at the house and swept the deck and all walks clean of the "helicopters" from the Maple trees that bury us here in the woods! It is a futile attempt at cleanliness because at this moment there is a whole new bumper crop of the whirly seed everywhere!

It is a gorgeous day and since i am finished with my drink of icy water I am headed back outside...Can't waste any time!

No comments:

Blog Archive