Thursday, February 12, 2009

My First Book Signing!

I don't know if, or how many times, I may have mentioned that I am nearly finished with my book: The Adirondacks that are The Other Half of Me. I now have a publisher, and it will coming out in the late spring.

Today I received a confirmation for my first book signing; I am SO excited! The date is TBA but the event will be presented by the Horicon (Brant Lake, NY) Historical Society, this summer! I don't know whether to jump up and down or faint. Although I am generally not at a loss for words (and don't worry I'll find them...) I must confess I am a TAD nervous already. But that too shall pass....

I spent all day working on my marketing plans so, to receive this news today was the icing on the cake-or should I say the golden ink on the page!

No comments:

Blog Archive