Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm all about appearances...no, not that kind.

If you take note, the background of this blog page has changed. I just discovered how to replace the last one with this much more happy, "new beginnings" type . A techno-biggie for me...

You may not quite get my usage of new beginnings in this manner but when you see things as I do, it is about the color and initial impact that it provides the observer. The polka dots pop off the page to welcome you with a reminder that warmer weather is coming. HUH?!? Think about it...How many polka dotted things do you see in winter?

Honestly, I would have preferred a different array of colors but the other choice available was quite bland. Oh boy, if I ever figure out how to completely design my own page, Chapter 17 will be longer in coming, my family and pets will get hungry and "the big pile laundry mountain" (music please...) will grow. But at least the electronic canvas on which I will key my colors will be more my style!

No comments:

Blog Archive